Top Dog Award
The MEM program has a recognition for our top students. The award is called “Top Dog” since we are all Huskies!
The criterion for an MEM student to be considered for this prestigious recognition is:
- A graduating senior, or junior, of high academic scholarship
- A student who freely assists other MEM students in achieving academic success
- A student who consistently volunteers to serve at Open House and other outreach events
- A student who treats professors and staff with respect
- A student who mentors those who aspire to be MEM students
- An individual who possesses impeccable character and a positive upbeat demeanor that all can aspire to emulate
The Top Dog award is presented at the annual MEM banquet.
Past Recipients Include:
- Melissa Auman (2019)
- Kristian Schif (2018)
- Scott Washburn (2017)
- William Oldach (2016)
- Aaron Hagewood (2015)
Scott Washburn 2017 Top Dog recipient receiving his award.